Summer Football Camps in Lincoln, NE
- Open to incoming 4th-8th graders
- FUNdamental Football offensive and defensive techniques for young athletes
- House of Speed-Cardiovascular Training with emphasis on explosiveness, power, strength, speed, and agility
- Emphasis on Tackling and removing the head from the game -Pre and Post Performance Testing
- Learn more at LincolnMidgetFootball.net
2016 Summer Session I
June 6- July 1
registration deadline for session 1 is May 30, 2016
2016 Summer Session II
July 11- August 5
registration deadline for session 2 is July 1, 2016
Location will be the Runza Football Complex
Cost per session $195
Mike recently relocated to Lincoln from Phoenix, Arizona, with his girlfriend Mary, who is a Nebraska native. They are raising 3 boys, Jordan, Grayson & Briggs. Growing up in Seattle, Washington, Mike was a 3-sport varsity athlete, lettering in football, wrestling and track & field while attending O'Dea high school. While there, he was a member of 2 AA state championship football teams and AA state championship track & field team. After high school, he completed his studies at Washington State University while playing football. From 2003-2005 Mike was a position coach with several teams in the Pacific Northwest Football League. From 2011 to 2015, Mike was the defensive coordinator and linebacker coach for Pinnacle High School in Phoenix.
Paul was a 3-year letter winner at offensive tackle for Texas Tech University (1997- 2001). He earned his Master of Science degree in Exercise and Sports Science in 2001. He coaches youth level baseball and football. Paul is also a Major in the Nebraska Air National Guard, where he is an instructor pilot with multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.