League and club sports emphasize participation and games played leaving little time for skills training.
Our goal regardless of talent level is to improve the agility, power, speed and strength of your child to maximize their performance on the field. By correct placement in the LTAD (Long Term Athletic Development) model your child can reach their full athletic potential.
We cover multiple sports and also offer small group expert coaching for specific skills including; Football running backs coaching, Baseball swing coaching, Soccer skills and goalie coaching, Basketball shooting and ball handling
- Baseball & Softball. Batting, fielding, proper throwing and swing technique, rules and strategy
- Basketball. Shooting, passing, ball handling, rules and strategy
- Soccer. Footwork, kicking, passing, goalie technique, rules and strategy
- Flag football. Passing, catching, running and cutting, rules and strategy
- Volleyball. Attacking, serving, passing, rules and strategy
- Track. Sprinting, running, hurdles, field events
- Nutrition. Healthy eating habits for maximum performance
Serving Grades K-5th. Open to all students in the Lincoln area.
We provide pick-up from these schools: Adams, Hill, Cavett, and Wysong. Other schools added based on demand.
8400 Cody Dr. Lincoln, NE 68512
(17th and Yankee Hill Rd)
Monday thru Friday
7 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$26.25 per day
$24.25 per day for sibling discount
Tuition is calculated by number of school days over course of school year (August-May). For the 2017-18 school year there are 20.4 days per month. Payment for each month will be the same. This daily tuition price also includes tuition for when athletes would be in attendance for full days at FAA (ex: elementary plan days, spring break, etc.)
Snack is provided before homework and training.